Technical Project Manager & Scrum Master
Administration and Operations and Meridian Center of Excellence
I have worked at Mines since 2013 in several capacities (research data management, software implementations, data transformations, Python programming and process re-engineering).
Currently, I am part of the Meridian Center of Excellence where the focus is on improving processes for students, faculty and staff across campus. I work with departments who want to improve their processes. And I help groups prepare their processes to be put into the Mines Workflow system.
- MA in Instructional Design and Technology, 2001
- MS in Atmospheric Science, 1993
- BS in Atmospheric Science, 1991
- AS in Mathematics, 1988
- Strategies for adapting to climate change
What I like about mines
- Mines is growing which means there is lots of change across campus. I really like helping different Mines groups grow and manage their process to better serve our community.
- I get to work on many different things and projects and work with different people often.